Susan Wirt and Kat Cannella of the Columbus State University Division of Continuing Education (located in Columbus, GA) recently presented a webinar on behalf of Augusoft. During this webinar Susan and Kat discussed the benefits their program has received since implementing LERN best practices along with Lumens enrollment management software.
By implementing LERN best practices, Columbus State University is now better able to track the success of it’s Continuing Education program using the following benchmarks:
- Income/Expenses by product group
- Profitability percentage by product group
- Average Participants per Course
- Average Fee per Registration
- Cancellation Rate
- Catalog: Participant Ratio
- Average Classes per Participant
- Average Income per Participant
- Percentage of Income Refunded
- The ability to log student attendance and provide students with access to transcripts
- Tracking of student CEUs
- Creating customized reports.
- Automatically sending email communication to confirm registrations and remind students of upcoming classes.
- Seamlessly integrating online class providers such as ed2go and ProTrain
- Offering eGift Cards