Minneapolis, Minn. – August 20, 2015 – Massachusetts is known for its lobster–so what better give-away than a lobster bake? Augusoft held a drawing for the prize as part of the meet and greet session at the NEWHEUG Conference in Worcester, Massachusetts on Aug. 10-11. Account Manager James Dobbs was on hand to make sure no one would miss the opportunity to enter! Congratulations to the two winners:
- Bin Yu, Ph.D. from Rhode Island College
- Colin Adams from the University of Massachusetts
Conference attendees included PeopleSoft users and administrators in the New England area. This year’s topics of interest included:
- How to get more out of the PeopleSoft system
- Adapting workflow–overcoming financial challenges and leveraging the software for FTE students
- The gap from CE and FTE and how the marriage of those records would add value
Augusoft’s Director of IT, Paul VanderWaal, gave a presentation: “SaaS Continuing Education Solution Interfaces with 23 PeopleSoft Instances: Lessons Learned” that highlighted project management take-aways from Augusoft’s recent integration project with the Virginia Community College System (VCCS).