Minneapolis, Minn. – May 24, 2019 – Cem Erdem, CEO and founder of Augusoft, and William Draves, President of LERN and creator of LERN’s UGotClass, recently got together for a casual conversation to answer continuing education-related questions from schools across the country. Bill Draves is a visionary of the industry and many of his forecasts have been realized. Erdem and Draves are long-term colleagues and have been working together for 25 years.
Erdem and Draves discussed trends and opportunities for growth in the next 5 years. Listen as Draves explains the movement from the Industrial Age into the Knowledge Society and the repositioning of Community Colleges.
Hear answers to these questions and more:
- What are the current trends in continuing education and workforce training?
- How do these trends effect/impact workforce needs?
- What are the predicted national trends in career pathways and employment sectors?
- What small programs can do to grow their programs.
- How will micro credentials, certificates, and digital badges impact CE?
- How wellness classes have risen in importance for corporations.
- Examples of non-credit programs that are financially self-sustaining and thriving?
It’s a dynamic dialogue. Check out the videocast recording.
Lumens is developed based on best practices. Augusoft makes strategic updates to the system continuously based on customer feedback, LERN best practices and industry trends. To learn more about Lumens, schedule a personalized demo.
Augusoft®, Inc. develops and maintains Lumens® – the first SaaS enrollment management system designed for the continuing education industry. More than 7 million students have registered for continuing education classes using Lumens. Visit https://augusoft.net to see Lumens in action.
Media Contact: mailto:email@example.com or (763) 331-8300.