Minneapolis, Minn. – July 23, 2019 – We are busy getting prepared for the most important gathering of the year, the 16th Annual Augusoft Lumens User Summit. This year’s summit will take place in the heart of sunny San Diego at the Paradise Point Resort tucked away on Mission Bay. The theme of this year’s summit is CONNECT: we look forward to connecting with our customers and connecting all of you Lumens users together to exchange ideas and best practices.
The summit will kick-off with a toast to everyone’s arrival on the evening of November 17th. The summit information-packed sessions and networking will be held on November 18th and 19th. Immediately after, the Annual LERN Conference will take place in the same facility from November 19th-22nd.
There are many reasons to attend this Lumens training and networking event:
- Valuable networking: The summit is the only place to connect with our Augusoft staff experts and other Lumens Users to maximize the use of your Lumens site, for your program. Our private networking opportunities give you access to some of the finest professionals dedicated to the lifelong learning industry.
- Best technology summit for the money: Nowhere else will you have the same expertise, industry best-practice guides and Lumens user success stories, under one roof. And don’t forget, it also includes executive breakfasts, lunches and two special events. Plus reduced hotel rates, courtesy of LERN.
- Increased program efficiency and effectiveness: Our Lumens Users are all about success. You will learn how to use the latest technology coupled with industry and LERN best practices to drive and grow your program.
- Impact & explore the future of Lumens: You will get exclusive previews of features to come and a chance to impact releases slated for the upcoming year.
- Knowledge today to implement tomorrow: You will leave the summit with many new ideas and strategies you can immediately apply to your site upon your return.
Augusoft®, Inc. develops and maintains Lumens® – the first SaaS enrollment management system designed for the continuing education industry. More than 7.2 million students have registered for continuing education classes using Lumens. Visit https://augusoft.net to see Lumens in action.
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 331-8300.