Background & Purpose of Scholarship
Established in 2014, in memory of former Augusoft employee Leslie Larrabee, The Larrabee Scholarship recognizes continuing education professionals for their innovative use of technology in lifelong learning and how they have used a technology tip and/or trick that has made their work-life easier. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to a continuing education professional with an interest in attending the Augusoft Lumens Annual User Summit and improving lifelong learning for everyone. Continuing Education professionals from both credit and non-credit programs are eligible to apply. Scholarship winner will receive (1) complimentary registration to the Annual Augusoft Lumens User Summit.
Continuing education professionals who meet the following criteria are eligible for the scholarship. The candidate:
- Is a full‐time employee of a credit or non-credit lifelong learning program and/or entity.
- Works within the discipline of non-credit; community, open enrollment, contract/customized training and/or workforce development.
- Is an Augusoft client.
- Has completed training on Lumens.
- Is an active Lumens user for 1 or more years.
Application materials must be received by September 30 in order to be considered. To be eligible, the application form must be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Submit via our Online Application:
- Submit via Mail:
Print & complete this form & mail it to:
Augusoft, Inc. – Attn: Larrabee Scholarship
8441 Wayzata Blvd. Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55426
- Submit via Email:
Download & complete this form & email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit via Fax:
Print & complete this form & fax it to: (763) 331-8349.
- Scholarship recipient will be selected by the Augusoft Executive Team based on application materials provided.
- Winning scholarship recipient will be notified by email and phone.
- All scholarship applicants will be notified of Augusoft’s decision.
The scholarship winner will be awarded as follows:
- Recipient will receive a Registration Voucher to the user summit in lieu of payment.
- Registration Voucher must be used within two years of being issued.
- Registration Voucher may be transferred to another individual within the same institution.
- Registration Voucher must be submitted to email@example.com by October 31 to be used that fiscal year.
- Registration Voucher will cover the admission cost to the user summit ONLY. Any additional costs associated with travel, food, lodging — not included with user summit registration — will be the responsibility of the Recipient.
- Value of Registration Voucher will not exceed $1,000 and is non-renewable.
- Recipient will be expected to share the technology tip and/or trick with user summit attendees during the user summit.
- Recipient’s name and entity/intuition name will be announced on Augusoft’s website, Lumens Customer Announcement Page and on Augusoft U.
- Recipient’s name with institution name will be added to The Larrabee Scholarship plaque, located at Augusoft’s corporate office.
- Applicant(s) acknowledge that all ideas, suggestions, concepts and similar information, including all derivative works provided, discussed, developed or those which applicant becomes aware of will be exclusively and automatically owned by Augusoft. By submitting a technology tip and/or trick you expressly disclaim and assign to Augusoft any interest you may have in any such ideas, suggestions, concepts, information, and derivative works, including all copyright and other proprietary rights related thereto.
If you have any questions or need further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (763) 331-8300.