Augusoft announced another major product enhancement initiative to Lumens. Augusoft Lumens Version 6.5 contains numerous updates within the Shopping Cart, Registration and Class Management functionality, as well as improvements to the Web site Maintenance feature.
The Lumens Shopping Cart feature has been extensively redesigned, offering students a seamless shopping cart experience with increased screen navigation during the registration process. In addition, we have enhanced the cross-marketing capability of a class within Lumens so students can rank a class after completion and view class ranks when registering.
“Lumens V6.5 is a great leap forward in the student shopping experience. This latest release provides students with course and class information needed with the flexibility to quickly make a purchase decision using a streamlined checkout process. For staff users, we have provided them with more power and greater flexibility to administer their customer’s front end experience,” stated Paul VanderWaal, Augusoft’s Director of Information Technology.
Augusoft continues to demonstrate Lumens ease-of-use, usability and marketability for its clients. The following key student and user benefits have been achieved:
- Efficiency – The number of screens that a user must click through in order to complete a registration for a class is reduced.
- Usability – Numerous screen layouts have been re-designed so Lumens may be even more intuitive for the end user and staff.
- Marketability – New features have been incorporated into Lumens that allow for increased class promotion during the registration process.
Augusoft is proud to introduce the addition of the following dynamic features and benefits to Lumens:
- Re-designed Shopping Cart
- Control Class Information Display
- Global and Class Skip Dates
- Multiple Instructors per Class
- Expanded Release Form Management
- Expanded Refund Policy Management
- Upload your own Graphics
- eGift Cards
- Course Series Enhancements
- Expanded Template Management
- Customized Menu Labels
- Manage Welcome Messages
Client requested enhancements, Product Advisory Board Members, research gathered from the field and leading associations’ input have been used to produce Lumens V6.5.
Augusoft continues to develop products and service which help non-credit client programs increase overall productivity, streamline mundane tasks, raise student enrollments while providing users with the latest software interface experience in the e-commerce industry so they may set their lifelong learning programs ahead of their competition.
Lumens provides a scalable and flexible platform to meet the growing needs of continuing education, customized contract training and workforce development leaders. The Web-based architecture facilitates seamless integration of new modules and product upgrades into the core application. Nearing 100 percent uptime, Lumens handles a large capacity of online registrations using its unique user interface and e-commerce capabilities.
Lumens V6.5 is available April 2009. If you are interested in an interactive guided tour of Lumens, please visit augusoft.net.