The 8th Annual Augusoft Lumens User Summit, held on November 29th and 30th in New Orleans prior to the LERN conference, was a big success with over 40 attendees. Over the course of the two days attendees experienced a mix of learning, networking and most importantly had fun.
Highlights of this year’s User Summit included:
• Augusoft’s President and CEO Cem Erdem presented Annette Mike, instructional manager at Century College, with the 2011 Augusoft “Customer of the Year” award. The Augusoft “Customer of the Year” award is given out each year at the Annual User Summit to a Lumens user that demonstrates tenacity and patience to always see a solution to a problem, is an advocate for Augusoft, uses best-practices to run their program, and is committed to delivering and improving lifelong learning for everyone.
• We hosted our first live webinar from the User Summit – Greg Marsello’s (of LERN) session on “LERN’s best in Lumens”.
• We announced several new enhancements to Lumens including:
- New features and functionality added to Lumens Business-to-Business (B2B) for corporate education
- Lumens Certificates, a feature now available for those using our new product Lumens Executive (EXEC), or higher
- Lumens Integration, which integrates Lumens data in real-time seamlessly with leading ERP systems such as Sungard Banner®, Oracle PeopleSoft® and Datatel®
Next year’s User Summit will be held in Washington D.C. in conjunction with the LERN conference being held on November 14-16.