There is a ton of chaos and confusion out there about how to go about achieving success using online marketing. All of the “noise” around what to do and what to pay attention to has the result of leaving most continuing education programs confused about the essential things to pay attention to that will move the needle on their marketing goals.
First, there is no one size-fits-all solutions that work for everyone. For instance, everyone says you should be blogging, and if you’re not you’re missing the boat. That’s not necessarily the case. Instead you need to focus your marketing efforts on solutions that will produce the best results for your continuing education program. Otherwise you run the risk of engaging in too many things that don’t produce results and just leave you frustrated.
To help get started on putting together an approach that will best fit your programs needs, Kim Albee of Genoo, a Software as a Service (SaaS) of Integrated Online Marketing Tools, outlined five steps all continuing education programs should take to achieve results-driven marketing in a recent Augusoft Best Practices Webinar.
- How to think about your goals with online marketing, so they lead to a campaign that will work.
- How to research your target audience and uncover the content that will engage your audience.
- The essential elements of the campaign, and putting them together.
- How to follow up effectively with the leads you generate and keep them engaged.
- How to drive traffic to your content.
Please click here to download a copy of the Kim’s webinar.