Career & Tech
Career and technical education programs are unique. They are challenged not only with preparing and retraining adult lifelong learners for a wide range of careers, but helping high school youth realize their career dreams and potential. You lifelong learning program will also need to provide:
- Second-chance education and training for the unemployed and those seeking to upgrade their employability skills.
- Education to earn additional degrees, especially when related to career advancement.
- Corporate training, continuing education, skills upgrades and refresher courses for those already in the workplace.
Augusoft’s customizable Web-based products and services are designed to meet and adapt to the changing needs and demands of your career tech students. We provide the lifelong learning community an on-demand Web-based LLMS solution with a suite of products and services specifically designed for the changing needs facing your program.
“Lumens has provided our students with the many conveniences offered through on-line registration capabilities. It has also given our school very useful data through the comprehensive reporting system now available to us.”
-Rick Turner, Apollo Career Center
Partner with Career Tech leaders in lifelong learning
- The two largest career and technical school programs in the United States are using Lumens Workforce to service their lifelong learners.
- The only LLMS with 24/7 open-enrollment, customized training and workforce development available for Career Tech institutions.
- Augusoft works with client product advisory groups and strategic partners to bring you the best-of-practice tools available for Career Tech Program Managers.
Augusoft Product and Services Designed Specifically for Career Techs
- Lumens B2B with Contract (Customized) Training Module
- Ed2go Online Class Integration
- Gatlin Online Class Integration
- Lumens Business-to-Business and Entrepreneur
- Augusoft U
- Lumens User Regional Meetings and Annual User Summit
- Partnerships with LERN